halloween costumes 2008

Altron

it's that time of year again!

i'm stumped for ideas. i don't know what to be!

i'm trying to think of something that its obvious enough that i dont have to explain it to people, and is funny.

suggestions?

Altron

i saw in a thread from 2004 that someone that gonz knows went as a traffic light!

that seems like such a good idea... i can wear a yellow shirt, and get red, yellow, and green LEDs and stick them on, and make a 555 timer circuit to light them, running off 8 AA batteries clipped to my belt

H2O boy

my girlfriend found some sarah pallin glasses and is wearing that with ablue dress, stained. should be funny

tonksy

I have an adult party to attend. I didn't/don't have time to sew anything so I bought a pre-made costume. I am a dark fairy. Kinda done...but whatev.

catocom

:headbng2:
attachment.php

I need a hat a little more like Hank jr's

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
I'm gonna wrap myself up in gauze and tie a rope to my leg and go as a tampon. Because i know where id like to be put... :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Some friends of mine are going as "Walk and Don't walk" she's going to dress all in white and he's going to be a huge orange hand.

pc_builder

This gave me some ideas. Not going as anything this year, but I got a great idea to use at Acres of Terror for next year. Well, a partial great idea.

tonksy

I lay in bed last night thinking of the construction of such a costume. I'd like to try that next year.