Greetings and thanks!

75renegade

Hello everyone and thanks for the welcome back!!

I have returned after a long personal journey and it is good to see some familiar fellow posters as well as some new friends that I have yet to meet.

It's been fun readin' old familar thread topics and catchin' up a bit.

Lookin' forward to readin' and postin' with you all real soon!

Cheers friends! :toast:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
So how did the wedding go? You finally had sex and flooded the place? ;)

Been ages since I last saw you man, welcome back.

75renegade

Hey Luis, the wedding was fantastic...picture-perfect even, from where I sat.

Unfortunately, there has been a serious change of circumstances that has occurred since and I won't use this "Thank you" thread to air that laundry with you and all these fine people here.

I'm just glad to see you my friend and lookin' forward to catchin' up with ya!!

It's also great to see this place is still such a cool place to hang...actually it looks new and improved!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Where the hell ya been? (my mem...mem...remembering thing is broken)

75renegade

Gonz, great to see you too dude!

About 3-1/2 years ago, I got married, moved out from wine4all's and set out on a new adventure nearby to Fort Wayne.

I have not had internet service nor a PC since I was stayimg with him, until now. (funny I never found a use for it, go figure):rolleyes:

In spite of the fact that I still have the same keyboard from former days, you may be surprised to discover that I am learning to use the letter "g" at the end of certain words I type (well sometimes). :grinyes:

However, at times I still revert to my favored use of the apostrophe, as you know I find it most appealin'.

Cheers my friend.:toast:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
About 3-1/2 years ago, I got married, moved out from wine4all's and set out on a new adventure nearby to Fort Wayne.

Yea, it's all coming back to me now. Think the honeymoon lasted long enough? (or should we not go there yet)

75renegade

Honeymoon in Playa De Carmen, Mexico was very nice for both. (yes, it has come to an end) but not before we experienced another culture, rode horses on trails and in the ocean, played on the Sea-doos, shopped, ate, drank like a fish, layed on the beach...

Basically, it was everything it should have been and it was nice to return home as well.