good morning people!

kuulani

well it's 5:50 in the morning ... the earliest that i've ever been here. my son is off on the side with his morning bottle.

he has this new habit of waking up at 5:30 a.m. and being up for the day :( he used to at least let me "sleep in" 'til 6:30 ;)

but at least i'm here sharing my :gmorning: with you guys :lloyd:

HomeLAN

Been there, done that, still doing it sometimes. All you can do is pour a cup and enjoy the sunrise.

Professur

Twice last week, my 8 year old came and got my up at 4am because she couldn't get back to sleep. It defeats me how the missus manages with V3.0 and V4.0 every night.

Inkara1

...and Brandi always wondered why I didn't want kids yet. I have today off, so I didn't get up until almost noon.

Oz

BeardofPants said:
Wow... hawaii's time-zone is pretty similar to ours.... it looks like. Didn't know that.:tardbang:

Yeah, surprised me a bit as well :D

Heya Kuu.....hope ya managed to grab a nap after the lil' 'un had his belly filled :) :wave:

Stop Laughing

Twice a week I'm working at that time... BTW, I haven't set my alarm clock in a while (since the last power outage, I think, and we haven't had any T-storms since before all the hurricanes hit) and haven't needed it either. I can't sleep in anymore, even if I try. :shrug: