Good Games??

destuctable

Umm... I've been looking for a game game for a while now. I am currently playing koc , but do u know of any other games?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
dunno about pure online games, but if you like RPG's Never Winter Nights might be something you'd really like...of course it's great to play online as well! :)
one of the best RPG's i've ever played

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
what's 30 seconds? spin the bottle is a classic. haven't played in eons, of course.

It's a SA boardgame where teams compete against each other, basically someone in the team needs to explain the objects / people/ places etc on the game card to his team mates without using any of the words appearing on the card (i. e if you were describing Snow White - you cannot use the words snow or white as part of your description - you'd have to say something like "she lived with 7 dwarves") - there are five things to be described on each card & the players need to guess them all in 30 seconds.

It get kinda tough 'cos the questions are based on SA general knowledge mostly.........funny as hell though 'cos we turn it into a drinking game (for every question aswered wrong each member of the team needs to down something or whatever) and after a while the descriptions and answers are as far apart as SA from the US.

I also love playing innuendo and pig out.

tonksy

AlphaTroll said:
It's a SA boardgame where teams compete against each other, basically someone in the team needs to explain the objects / people/ places etc on the game card to his team mates without using any of the words appearing on the card (i. e if you were describing Snow White - you cannot use the words snow or white as part of your description - you'd have to say something like "she lived with 7 dwarves") - there are five things to be described on each card & the players need to guess them all in 30 seconds.

It get kinda tough 'cos the questions are based on SA general knowledge mostly.........funny as hell though 'cos we turn it into a drinking game (for every question aswered wrong each member of the team needs to down something or whatever) and after a while the descriptions and answers are as far apart as SA from the US.

I also love playing innuendo and pig out.
games i like to play (now that i am a grown up):
scrabble, upwords, trivial pursuit(any of the genus' and the star wars and disney versions), phase 1,. uno, outburst (which is similar to your 30 seconds), win, lose, or draw (yes, i still have the original version of this old ass game), domino's, rummy, spades.

my favorite drinking games would be 3 man and never have i ever.
although, i am not much of a drinker. i used to have an AWESOME drinking game. it was based on star trek the next generation. basically, you picked a character and you had a list of things that if they did them, you would have to drink. it was fun. i used to be picard and data at the same time because i drank like a fish at this time in my life. manj, i would love to play that game again.

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
games i like to play (now that i am a grown up):
scrabble, upwords, trivial pursuit(any of the genus' and the star wars and disney versions), phase 1,. uno, outburst (which is similar to your 30 seconds), win, lose, or draw (yes, i still have the original version of this old ass game), domino's, rummy, spades.

my favorite drinking games would be 3 man and never have i ever.
although, i am not much of a drinker. i used to have an AWESOME drinking game. it was based on star trek the next generation. basically, you picked a character and you had a list of things that if they did them, you would have to drink. it was fun. i used to be picard and data at the same time because i drank like a fish at this time in my life. manj, i would love to play that game again.

I had some friends who played pig out once - but instead of using alcohol they used XTC tabs - bloody aft buggers, I'm surprised none of them bloodywell died or summin :rolleyes:

IDLEchild

tonks said:
I LOVED THAT GAME!
p.s. i can't see the pic in your sig. think it's you or me?

I can see it..anyway if there is interest eating away at your mind as to what is in the pic..well it is a mother ligthing a blunt and it says "Working mothers agree, crack cocaine hits the spot."

7up was a pretty fun game...*elementary school days nostalgia ahead*

Raven

Annoying SOB
OK shameless pluggage for my cause here but if we had a gaming forum (as I have suggested a few times) we could have more convos of this sort. Please mr and mrs admins could we have one? Pwease?

OK I am now done being a sickly sweet mod wannabe