• mango

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • pineapple

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • apricott

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

woodman19_99

Alright I am killing time at work. So what is your favorite vruit. And for those of you who want to answer "cumquats" tough noogies.

woodman19_99

Dammit. Could a moderator delete this thread. I had 13 other choices on there that decided not too show up. Little help, por favor?

MrBishop

Actually...I love Kiwis and Bananas...but they're expensive. We have apple-orchards not 45 mins from home, so every year...Apple pies, apple sauce, apple crumble, etc... etc...

After 1 month, I can't touch the stuff for at least 6 more months

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i can add some more options to the poll, let me know which ones you want.

woodman19_99

I would appreciate it if you could add

banana
strawberry
blueberry
raspberry
blackberry
grapefruit
kiwi
mango
pineapple
apricott

Thanks LG. The poll wouldn't have been much with only 2 choices!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
done ;)

I like fruits, but i can't eat them 'cause i get nausea and itching in my lips, throat and ears. However sometimes i just don't care and i eat a Mango. Delicious, is almost like an aphrodisiac.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I could never pick just one :crap:

the one that makes me go mmmmmmmmmmmm.... the most would have to be *field fresh only* strawberries...

but I couldn't live without any of the rest of those.

woodman19_99

Given, I forgot too add some. Sorry 'bout that Squiggy. For some reason, Pineapple is just so dam tasty too me. I know it is a pain in the neck to prepare it, but it is well worth it, core and all!

kuulani

you also have to add:
pear
cantaloupe
honeydew melon
lychee
raspberry
blueberry
tangerine
peach
etc ...

;)

woodman19_99

I think we established the fact that my knowledge of available fruits is very limited.

Note to self: Don't post a poll with so many available options!!:D

woodman19_99

ALRIGHT ALREADY! I quit. this poll sux. I'm not worhty to post a poll. I give up. I apoligize profusely for offending people with my ignorance of their favorite fruit. It was a long weekend and this week proves to be even longer (not just in the number of days for all you smartasses). It was supposed to be a simple question, but has turned into a serious issue.

P.S.: If I did forget your favorite fruit, :p

Q

I didn't care if blueberries weren't in your poll. They are my favorite, so I picked 'em anyway.:headbang:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
woodman19_99 said:
ALRIGHT ALREADY! I quit. this poll sux. I'm not worhty to post a poll. I give up. I apoligize profusely for offending people with my ignorance of their favorite fruit. It was a long weekend and this week proves to be even longer (not just in the number of days for all you smartasses). It was supposed to be a simple question, but has turned into a serious issue.
It is quite the serious issue, and if you people don't agree with me that oranges, specifically mandarin oranges are the best fruit, you are all obviously phucked in the head.

Pssst. This is the Real World, isn't it?