Everyone Has To Update Their Pictures In The Gallery - SERIOUSLY!

Sharky, what if we all start a thread to try and convince you to shave? If we get more then a hundred unique posts, will you do it and post a picture? I'm sure your wife will love it. :)

Sharky, what if we all start a thread to try and convince you to shave? If we get more then a hundred unique posts, will you do it and post a picture? I'm sure your wife will love it. :)

I have spent 25 years hiding the fact that I have no chin. It will take more than votes to persuade me. :lloyd:

PS: I'm not married, just shackin' up.

hahahaha, I hide in "appear offline" 99.99999% of the time.

Lately I have been wasting most of my time with facebook. It's pretty nifty since I have found people I haven't spoke with in yearrrrs!

I am in LOVE with face book!

I found a girl I haven't talked to in 15 years!

I'd start a seperate save the beard thread. I love beards.

not the best picture, but the most recent.

CIMG7232.jpg

Damn, I am almost out of 'quarantine'. I go back Wednesday... and it ends up I never got sick after all... wahoo! Sad part is after two weeks I had to shave... I kept the side burns for a day! But now they're also gone, back to the standard military haircut... err.

lalalala.jpg

They weren't the best, but enjoyed their short life of 2 weeks.

Why does your MSN name say you're going home to Saint John next weekend? Isn't that where you are now?

I'm in Halifax now. Been here almost a year now, but I still go 'home' to Saint John on the weekends when I can.. sometimes. I haven't been home in close to 2 months now.

Sorry, I probably made it confusing because I refer to many places as 'home'.

I really have no idea where it is anymore. :p

So where you are now...what is it? I assume it's not your parent's house (if I remember correctly that's in Saint John)...that's where I thought you were...

You know, K62... Nixy's looking at moving later this year... perhaps you can make a new "home" in Toronto. I'm sure she wouldn't be opposed to the idea. :D

I live on base, CFB Stadacona. I pay nothing for my room/meal card, so it's easy to save up money for.. my upcoming Euro trip. :D

haha well for me.... No coast = no live.

I would lose my mind if I didn't spend many hours each week in the woods, or along the coast hiking or mountain biking. I'm not a big city guy.

Back