*crickets*

2minkey

bootlicker

marvin-k-mooney.jpg

[2minkey think]Well I am just so much better than all you idiots, but especially meth freaks. I mean I live in Seattle and make shitloads of money yet I am socially conscious. These people are are so freakin' lucky to have me and they don't even know it![/2minkey think]

So why have you not figured out how to use the ignore feature, and why can't you make another better joke and use the same lame ass one twice?

Cerise

How do I get rid of crickets? There are lots of them in the basement... usually I see at least half a dozen just chillen on the floor when I come downstairs.

I have it on good authority that this will work:

Go to Wal-Mart and buy a couple of insecticide generators. They are usually in the paper goods and chemicals section of grocery. These are the things that started out in the seventies as the Shell No-Pest Strip. You simply hang as many as needed in the space you want to clear out and the vapors do the rest. There is no odor, poison that affects humans, etc, although you cannot hang one in the pantry. Bad idea.

Crickets, mosquitoes, spiders, flies, moths, etc will be killed. They cost about $5.80 and last for up to four months depending on the ventilation of the area being treated. Each one treats up to 900 cu ft. Farm supply outfits sell them but they are more expensive for the same thing.

Cerise

I hear what you're saying.....

Pesticides & Pollutants Are Destroying Our Immune System

Those strips are probably better than sprays, but it couldn't hurt to use plastic gloves when handling them.

Here's a natural alternative, though only for flies.

All Natural Homemade Fly Strips
1. Combine equal parts honey, sugar and water in a saucepan.
2. Boil the mixture, stirring occasionally, until thick.
3. Remove from heat and let cool
4. Cut strips of brown packing tape, punch a hole on one end and loop a piece of string through the hole.
5. Dip the strips in the thick honey mixture and hang outside to dry, about 30 minutes.
6. Hang the strip in the area of worst infestation, and replace often.

catocom

there is an 'extermination' trade for a reason.
It ain't pretty.

If you don't like getting dirt on your hands, you may have to make
allowances for the people that will.

2minkey

bootlicker
i know someone.

i'll send him a plane ticket.

and i've got an extra barrel that could be destroyed for an unregistered firearm that i could leave in a paper bag, with some cash, beside the dumpster behind the local coney island - along with instructions, of course.

of course i'm joking.

Give a tweaker $40, you can get rid of anybody, but don't be surprised when they get caught and sing like a bird. You may think I am joking, but I've never been more serious or literal.