Crest White Strips

kuulani

I just started using it. But now I'm wondering if I should even bother because 10 minutes after I took them off I'm chugging down some coffee :gmorning:

unclehobart

I thought that whitening stuff was supposed to be right before bed so that it had a chance to work before getting food stains back in the mix.

woodman19_99

That shit kills my teeth. I've tried it several times in the past, and my chompers become ultra sensitive after about applications... not worth in my opinion...

unclehobart

Well phooey. How annoying.

They should just put whitening stuff in the beer. Then everyone there would have nice bright teeth.

BlurOfSerenity

That shit kills my teeth. I've tried it several times in the past, and my chompers become ultra sensitive after about applications... not worth in my opinion...

same here... i get to the point that when i breathe in through my mouth, my teeth dry out and i get sharp twinges of pain... you know, the kind that seem to make a high-pitched metal-noise?
ive never been able to finish a full course of the things, because the pain makes me stop before i can.

i have a coworker who had a bad reaction to the strips and her gums started falling apart and getting infected. it was horrifying!