'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_builder

I don't think it would invalidate the election. I would just disqualify Obama. And Joey would step in. Of course, the people would then lose all confidence in the electoral process, and there would be numerous lawsuits.

And we would still be here talking about it. :lol2:

Inkara1

Why has Hussein spent the big bucks to hide evidence of his birth location and not shut the issue down? Why not just end the speculation once and for all?

I do believe that question has been answered IN THIS THREAD many, many times.

BTW, and I qualify this by stating that I voted for McCain... you and the whole middle name issue... it's getting really fucking annoying. Obama's middle name doesn't make him Saddam any more than Bush's middle name makes him Walker, Texas Ranger. So stop it.

BTW, and I qualify this by stating that I voted for McCain... you and the whole middle name issue... it's getting really fucking annoying. Obama's middle name doesn't make him Saddam any more than Bush's middle name makes him Walker, Texas Ranger. So stop it.

Well yes but anyone names "Hussein" is obviously a Muslim, America hating terrorist type. I mean come on we all learned that in school didn't we?

And I thought Mr Bush was a Karate fighting, former Texas Ranger tough-guy president?!?!

If you just keep saying he is ineligible long enough, over and over, on this board, I am sure someone in Washington will hear you and appoint McCain and Palin as president....

:flame:

Cerise

So stop it.

smiley-poklon.gif

Yes, we can call him Hussein.

WASHINGTON - The President-elect plans to bring his middle name out of exile and get sworn in on Jan. 20 as Barack Hussein Obama.

The "Hussein" was all but banned on the campaign trail, and those who used it were seen as trying to score an anti-Islamic point against Obama, whose father was raised as a Muslim.

Obama insisted he's not trying to make a statement.

"I think the tradition is that they use all three names, and I will follow the tradition, not trying to make a statement one way or the other. I'll do what everybody else does," Obama told Tribune newspapers.

:shrug:

Cerise

When 'Hussein' is the Most Beautiful Word

"When Obama says that word 'Hussein', his will be the most beautiful voice the world's Muslims have ever heard from or about America."

We say to Obama today: The American people elected you president; they know you are the son of a Muslim man from Kenya and that your middle name is Hussein. There is no reason to disguise the truth of your ethnic and religious roots. Your decision to use your full, three-word name when taking the oath of office is a decision we salute. But you must tell us the true reason. It's not historical tradition, because there is no historical tradition followed by all former U.S. heads of state. It's because you're proud of your name and your father and of both heritages, racial and religious, in which Black and White, Christianity and Islam, are combined.

There will be no muezzin’s voice [the man who announces the hour of prayer] at the ceremony when Obama is sworn in, but his voice will echo his middle name: "Hussein." When Obama says that word, his will be the most beautiful voice the world's Muslims have ever heard from or about America. This will be the first brick in a bridge, which we hope will continue to be built between America and the Islamic world.

Inkara1

Way to miss the point.

Every time you mention his middle name, you put emphasis on it. You put it in a bigger font, bold it, post a "glitterkiss.com" blingy myspace comment graphic of it, or something else.

BeardofPants

Stupid people give me gas, too. At any rate, I think we can agree that irritating people exist across all manner of political spectrum. *piss2*

Worth a re-post.

Status
Not open for further replies.