Christmas Quiz

Rose

D'oh.

You scored 4 correct answers.
Your grasp of the festive facts would not impress Santa, but perhaps you’re already enjoying the seasonal celebrations too much to pay attention to trivia. This is important work, don’t miss out on something interesting that could help you in Christmas pub quizzes!

unclehobart

You scored 10 correct answers.
Your grasp of the festive facts would not impress Santa, but perhaps you’re already enjoying the seasonal celebrations too much to pay attention to trivia. This is important work, but don’t miss out on something interesting that could help you in Christmas pub quizzes!

Its a shame it wouldn't tell me what I got right and what I got wrong. The test had a rather Anglican feel to it.

unclehobart

nah... stuff like christmas crackers and all that rot. Not too many people outside of countries that have the queenie on their money should recognize the term.

Mirlyn

You scored 4 correct answers.
Your grasp of the festive facts would not impress Santa, but perhaps you’re already enjoying the seasonal celebrations too much to pay attention to trivia. This is important work, don’t miss out on something interesting that could help you in Christmas pub quizzes!

eh, I'd take summertime over christmas any day, anyway...

chcr

Too cute for words
You scored 10 correct answers.
Your grasp of the festive facts would not impress Santa, but perhaps you’re already enjoying the seasonal celebrations too much to pay attention to trivia. This is important work, but don’t miss out on something interesting that could help you in Christmas pub quizzes!
Tied unc. :D

Edit: Not bad for a heathen, huh?

Ms Ann Thrope

unclehobart said:
One may be a heathen and yet still well read. ;)

True, uncle... :grinyes: I happen to be a devout atheist. And just because I don't believe in a god, doesn't mean I don't like a good party. :D

You scored 11 correct answers.
Wow! You could probably teach Santa and his helpers a thing or two about the business of Christmas. Take a mince pie and a glass of sherry and go straight to the top of the Christmas tree!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You scored 9 correct answers.

nalani

12 correct answers ... most I wouldn't have known were it not for the Discovery Channel and Religious Studies classes :D

freako104

scored 7 correct answers.