Can´t see sbcanada´s post... BB bug?

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Can't see sbcanada's post... BB bug?

In the "moderator" thread. The forum summary said he has posted last in that thread at 13:22.

When I view the thread, my post of 13:19 is the last thing I see. Clearing browser cache and reloading doesn't help.

?(

sbcanada

I deleted a message in that forum, which is why it does not show up... Sorry for the inconvenience. :D

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Ah... that makes sense. I can see now why the option to delete a post is left out.

Makes you wonder... is it right for moderators (and super moderators ;)) to delete their posts, when other members don't have that option? :D

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
That wasn't the point of the question. Of course, you need to be able to delete posts... that's part of a moderator's job when necessary.

The question was should mods delete their own posts, for the normal reasons, when the average member can't? :)

sbcanada

:eek:

I had irrelevent information on that post, so I disposed of it... and I got to it before it was too old so it didn't make a difference to most people... ;)

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Yeah... I put my $.02 in the other thread suggesting maybe a 10 minute period where members can delete posts, assuming the hack is ever put in. Would take care of double posting and stuff like that.