Bye guys

This time its no joke. I'm working soon and the only reason i ever stayed here i just probably threw out the window. I appreciate all you kind people and the thoughts you have had for me and i wish you all the best. No i am not going through a mood swing or whatever, its just how i feel and am sure alot of people who understand me know it. Big thanks to Leslie Summerton whom stood by me through the worse and has done a gret job here. To Sam and fury and the moderators who have been excellent and have held this place together like glue through thick and thin. Its come to the point where i have to move on, i've burned my bridges more or less and can't stand the heat if i wanna remain stable.

love y'all guys,
really mean it
Justin

greenfreak

:crying3:

I don't know what happened but I'm sorry to see you go. I hope to see you on MSN one day and chat, just to make sure you're ok. I'll miss you sweetie.

freako104

im sorry to see you go mate. but if you feel its for the best so be it. but come back soon. your always welcome here. take care of yourself. keep in touch with us so we know your doin ok.