bwahaha!

CS

I'm going to burn for this one, but:

kid.jpg

:rofl:

peterska2

MuFu said:
lol, you couldn't get banned if you tried. You're not Canadian enough.

I have another banning today which takes my total to 21 bans. Including 3 IP blocks.

So I can get banned and I do it rather well.

peterska2

Justintime said:
seriously, at OTC its really hard to get banned, seriously :D

Do you really want me to try. Coz I will, and I'll be successful.

I have never failed to get a ban when I have wanted to get one. I don't want to break my record now.

I can get banned for no reason too.

It's one of my best qualities ;)

chcr

Too cute for words
Do you really want me to try. Coz I will, and I'll be successful.
You remind me of guys who are proud of getting thrown out of bars. What is there to be proud of? I can piss off everyone too. I find it takes more thought and intellect not to. Just an opinion.

peterska2

chcr said:
You remind me of guys who are proud of getting thrown out of bars. What is there to be proud of? I can piss off everyone too. I find it takes more thought and intellect not to. Just an opinion.

A very valid one too.

I like this site and until I have reason to try and piss everyone off I'm here to be nice enough and with the exception of debates - when I feel like getting involved in one - I'll most likely get along fine with everyone.

After the run that I've had recently I'm trying hard to not get banned from places coz it really is more challenging. After all there are a limited number of forums on the net and at the rate I have been going recently I wuld likely run out of sites before the year end :( :( :(

Oz

hmm, this was one of my fave one's to post when a debate became unbearable

dumb1.jpg

Not aimed at anyone here of course ;)

peterska2

bleach said:
hmm, this was one of my fave one's to post when a debate became unbearable

dumb1.jpg

Not aimed at anyone here of course ;)

Now that one I like.

Inoffensive and witty.

WTG Bleach.