Blind man asked to leave bus because his dog offended muslims

Cerise

Treat me kindly, my beloved master
for no heart in all the world
is more grateful for kindness
than the loving heart of me.

Speak to me often, for your voice is the world's sweetest music,
as you must know by the fierce wagging of my tail when
your footstep falls upon my waiting ear.

When it is cold and wet, please take me inside....
for I am now a domesticated animal. No longer used to bitter elements...
and I ask no greater glory than the privilege of sitting
at your feet beside the hearth...
though had you no home in all the land...for you are my god...
and I am your devoted worshipper.

And beloved master, should the Great Master see fit
to deprive me of my health or sight, do not turn me away from you.
Rather, hold me gently in your arms as skilled hands
grant me the merciful boon of eternal rest...
and I will leave you knowing with the last breath I draw,
my fate was ever safest in your hands.

--Author Unknown

adrianobacchellablackla.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
"No ma'am, that is a service animal. You may also ride the bus, it's your choice".

That was pretty easy.

Cerise

Must.........not...........comment............about...........busbombs............garrrrrgh!

spike

It's a medium sized Pharoah Hound mix. Mostly black and a little beafier than the typical Pharoah.

kelbstandcMalta.jpg

MrBishop

As part of a Muslim Council of Britain project, Mufti Zubair Butt, Shar’ia advisor to Muslim Spiritual Care Provision in the NHS, admitted Muslims “require some education” on guide dogs.
In response to concerns raised about guide dogs in mid-2008, he said: “It is important that one does not impose one’s own understanding upon others, but one shows understanding and compassion for others, their needs and their views, especially in an open communal space and in a country where Muslims are living as a minority.

It's a work animal, much like guard dogs and herding dogs which aren't considered unclean (though they have to live in a seperate space).

Get used to it!

H2O boy

so once again we should be tolerant of the muslim fucks because...well, because they're muslim fucks

they should in no way shape form or fashion show tolerance of a blind man though

throw em off the bus and make their asses walk. riding a bus is a priviledge not a right. if they dont like it let em tell allah

spike

I'm with you on this one. There should be no public tolerance of ANY religious fucks beliefs.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
On-topic.
Paul, nowhere does it say that he was asked to leave because the dog offended muslim.

Either way, it is unacceptable that he was asked to get off because of some silly woman and her child screaming they don't like dogs. The child and the woman should have been thrown away instead.