Big-ass vulture 1, my windshield 0

Inkara1

They told me it would fall under the comprehensive coverage, and thus would be subject to the deductible, which in my case is $500.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
If that happened to me I'd smile nice at the service consultant at the dealership where I got my car and see what kinda deal he'd get me :D

On my way in I bought a cookie at Tim Horton's for chairty and they have smilie faces on them with icing...I'll be damned if I didn't drop pink icing and have it end up getting smooshed in the seat under my bum...he had my seat cleaned for me while my oil was being changed :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
If that happened to me I'd smile nice at the service consultant at the dealership where I got my car and see what kinda deal he'd get me :D
But, you have boobs, so that's how that works. Inky doesn't, so it wouldn't work quite as well if he walked up to them and smiled. :gay:

BB

It's a standard £50 excess over here, with fully comp insurance.

btw - looking at that pic ..the white lines in the middle look remarkably like donnie darko ... (the left hand attached im anyway)

A vulture??? Sheesh kebabs! What a freak event!

How did you react?

Stop Laughing

Stupid birds. One flew right into the glass awning over my store's entrance about a year ago or so, had the fire department block the area off underneath it as pieces of glass was falling from it until the glass company came out. At least your bird had an excuse, you were moving, but our store is certainly not mobile. Our bird survived it too and got away. There's just no justice in the world...