Awesome video !!

BeardofPants

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen. I don't think I've seen boobies used in that way before. :leghump:

Not safe for work GAWSH![/napolean dynamite]

Inkara1

That should be labeled in case someone tries to view that at work. I had to force quit firefox.

Inkara1

The boobies could very well be covered. Even after the site switched to fury's server, I don't believe the rule of no direct linking to pr0n ever got changed.

ResearchMonkey

Boobies shoulda been a give-away ;)

thats not how our minds werk!

)*&f7 08 _8^y6t^ (960 98 _9-+-8u76 078 7y69 boobies 087 7 70 --8 87 76.

We Click it!!!​

)*&f7 08 _8^y6t^ (960 98 _9-+-8u76 078 7y69 DO NOT CLICK THESE boobies 087 7 70 --8 87 76.

We might click it.​

)*&f7 08 _8^y6t^ (960 98 _9-+-8u76 078 7y69 boobies 087 DO NOT CLICK THESE 7 70 --8 87 76.

We click it,​

the male mind changes once the werd 'boobs' come into play.

Inkara1

:confuse3: nothing against the aup in that site :confuse3:

edit: annoying still

With her knowing linkage to nipplage isn't allowage, I'd think that any boobies she'd link to could be covered enough to satisfy the law, meaning the video would be AUP-compliant if posted. That's why I trusted the link to be clickable.

It technically is AUP-compliant, but it's NSFW because it's loud (good thing I keep my speakers on mute at work), it resizes the browser window and makes it dance around the screen, and thanks to javascript it cannot be closed quickly, or even at all.

Inkara1

I've heard worse songs... it was the inability to close out of the window quickly that I didn't like. Song, whatever. Browser resizing and dancing around the screen, whatever.