Are you a wench?

abooja

This is an old test, but it's been a while since I've taken it. I think it used to be called the Purity Test. Shockingly, I'm less of a whore...err, wench now than I used to be. (Can't possibly be true.) :blush:

The results are in... thou art:

33% Wench!
That's lower than the worldwide average of 38%!
How about you? (Warning: you'll have to register to take it.)

Starya

wench_birdie.gif

12% wench. Something tells me I need to turn my life around. :alienhuh:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
ClaireBear said:
I'm 43% wench... only 3% were as "wenchie" as me... :shrug:

Unsure if thats good or bad! :D

Slacker...get out there, and wench until you've got it right. :D

unclehobart

Who's afraid of the big bad wench
Big bad wench, big bad wench?
Who's afraid of the big bad wench?
Tra la la la la

unclehobart

I took the test and it jumped out at me in a screeching Sam Kinison voice: 'Youre a whore! A Whoooooooore! ... Ohh! oooOOOOOOOh!!'

abooja

tonksy said:
this is nothing like the purity test. i am 48% wench and i dislike discussing my purity test scores.
What happened to that damn thing? It was a much better test. (And it gave me a somewhat higher score.)

tonksy

i googled purity test last time i had the itching to be insulted in that way. i remember there were quite a few to choose from.
try this

tonksy

36.8....and the sad thing is is that there are things i would have loved to check yes to...sigh...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
no worries hun, the amount of times that I caught myself thinking, 'awesome'! or 'man I gotta do that'! made me blush :D

tonksy

Leslie said:
no worries hun, the amount of times that I caught myself thinking, 'awesome'! or 'man I gotta do that'! made me blush :D
and the question about taking the test to get ideas? :blush: