anyone want to do me a favor and take a survey?

Altron

I'm taking a summer humanities class to fufill a requirement, and the prof wants everyone to hand out a survey about Conspiracy Theories. Like JFK, 911, pearl harbor, protocols of the elders of zion, that kind of stuff.

I made a webpage with the survey. If anyone could fill it out, that would be totally cool. It's anonymous.

Here is the link:
http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=xyeh260zwyz9jtd625571

Also, if anyone feels like discussing conspiracies and stuff in this thread, fire away.

Cerise

Survey said:

Dawson.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The 911 attacks were caused solely by Muslim terrorists led by Osama bin Laden

I really hate the wording of that one. "Solely" is a strong definitive.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Yeah, a few of the questions didn't get at my true feelings/opinions. But I did it. I hope it's helpful.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Chemtrails is one of my favourite conspiracy theories.

The one where road signs point the government drivers to the internment camps is good too.

spike

Didn't like the wording on several questions either but I did it.

For example on the conspiracies if I don't really know but think there's a low probability of it being true I didn't know whether to put Don't know, Moderately Disagree, or Strongly Disagree.

Also "My belief in organized religion is" is strangely worded. Believe what?

Believe they exists, believe they are useful, believe all of them are correct, follow one of them? I took it as "follow one of them".

Altron

Eh, the wording isn't perfect. The professor for the course wanted everyone's surveys to be pretty much the same, so some of those are his wording, not mine. I'm not expecting 100% accuracy from a survey, just a good idea of averages and stuff, like which age groups associate more with which theories, that kind of stuff.

jimpeel

Done.

Probably the exact opposite of some here.

You seemed focused on the Kennedy assassination. Here are some things to think on.

The theories that have been hoisted on the Kennedy assassination are these:

The Mob did it;
The CIA did it;
Castro did it;
The Russians did it;
The Federal Reserve did it.

In every one of the first four there is absolutely nothing tangible that you can point to as corroborating evidence in their complicity in the assassination.

However ...

There is a piece of corroborative evidence that one can actually hold in their hand that does point to the possibility of the FED being involved.

That evidence is the 1963 United States Note. VIEW PICTURE

They had a red seal and said "United States Note" across the top instead of "Federal Reserve Note" (or FRNs as the conspiracy nuts call them).

It seems that Kennedy was going to dismantle the FED and return to minting money under the auspices of the Congress as called for by the Constitution. (We can discuss the gold and silver vs paper thing some other time)

Kennedy pissed off people who have more money than God so they offed his ass.

To this day, the red seal notes that make it back to the FED are immediately destroyed. They can still be found on the collector market for about 1 1/2 - 10 times face value depending on condition.

But Jim, we all know people with that kind of money are the benevolent benefactors of our society. To even suggest that people with that kind of money are even capable of crime is just silly!

jimpeel

But Jim, we all know people with that kind of money are the benevolent benefactors of our society. To even suggest that people with that kind of money are even capable of crime is just silly!

They don't commit crimes. They pay other people to commit crimes.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Eh, the wording isn't perfect. The professor for the course wanted everyone's surveys to be pretty much the same, so some of those are his wording, not mine. I'm not expecting 100% accuracy from a survey, just a good idea of averages and stuff, like which age groups associate more with which theories, that kind of stuff.
Are you calling me old? :eek6:

Altron

I haven't really compiled the results yet. Just glancing at it, most conspiracies are about 50/50 on whether or not people believe them or not. The two ones about AIDS, and the one about the govt planning 911 were the only three where the overwhelming majority strongly disagreed.

The next step is to see if age and education and all that stuff has anything to do with it.