AC

Sawhney89

AC Broke... I'm melting away....Yeah Life ROCKS! :beardbng:

time to bring the fan into the TV room and have a sleepover.. sweet

Altron

Dude, crash at my place. I got a mattress good to go. We just replaced the air filter on the A/C two days ago and it is so awesome.

Edit - Oh, right, this thread is from yesterday night. You knew it was broken when you declined my offer to let you crash here, don't expect sympathy :p

Sawhney89

haha.. Thanks for the offer, Altron. If it doesn’t work when you get back I’m coming' over... *prays the AC god is happy*

Sawhney89

The AC guy is coming between 12-4... SWEET :grinyes:

The motor broke so they have to replace it. Gotta love warranties.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Can't do that. Environmentally unfriendly, creates artificial tadpole habitats. Plus, the neighborhood associations frown upon happiness of any sort, thus rendering a sprinkler useless for such purposes because the bathing suits aren't approved. Then there's that watering ban to conserve water. There's also nowhere for the runoff to drain into without creating an ecological quagmire near the strom drain, and the guy who owns that house the storm drain is in front of is the co-chairman of the neighborhood association this year. He'll bitch.

Get with the times.

Professur

SouthernN'Proud said:
Can't do that. Environmentally unfriendly, creates artificial tadpole habitats. Plus, the neighborhood associations frown upon happiness of any sort, thus rendering a sprinkler useless for such purposes because the bathing suits aren't approved. Then there's that watering ban to conserve water. There's also nowhere for the runoff to drain into without creating an ecological quagmire near the strom drain, and the guy who owns that house the storm drain is in front of is the co-chairman of the neighborhood association this year. He'll bitch.

Get with the times.

My prominently displayed copy of Guns'n'Ammo in my mailbox once a month keeps the bitching to a minimum.

Sawhney89

Well.....Yeah
I also don't want to die of jersey water... It glows at night, they warn us not to look directly into it otherwise we might mutate. X-Men: The Return (The New Team)? Possibly…:beardbng: