a question for fans of coldplay

freako104

I love the songs the scientist,clocks and also yellow. are all their songs like that? love songs that are soft i mean? thanks since I wasnt sure if i should buy their albums or if those are the only songs like that

IDLEchild

freako104 said:
I love the songs the scientist,clocks and also yellow. are all their songs like that? love songs that are soft i mean? thanks since I wasnt sure if i should buy their albums or if those are the only songs like that

A truly amazing band. You shouldn't even be asking such a question..go, no run to get their album. All their songs are subtle mellow and pure pleausre to listen to. Yellow is really their only song i have heard that is the most active in terms of musical activity and guitar riff speed.

Scanty

Shiver, Clocks and Politik are the most active, I would say, but he's right. Coldplay is all about soft rocky goodness.

greenfreak

I like their first album better than their second, you should get both. I can't say enough good things about them, I've been listening to them just about every day and don't get tired of their music.

freako104

sounds like some of my kind of stuff nice romantic and mellow i think Ill get them when I can get to a record store :) thanks everyone for letting me know the albums are worth it.

Dave

greenfreak said:
I've been listening to them just about every day and don't get tired of their music.

i'm tired of them. have filed the cd's till further notice.