9/11 coverup of Defense Dept. itnesses testimony

Gotholic

A bazillion gallons of aviation fuel & a match. Steel melts. I've seen it down the street in the mill.

Steel melts at 2795.0 °F. Jet fuel can only go up to 1832 °F.

A lot of the jet fuel burned up outside the building. The super alloy reinforced structural steel was fire retardant.

341239.jpg

How can fire make a 45 degree cut through super alloy reinforced steel?

There was no jet fuel inside Building 7 and, yet, there was molten steel found there as well.

Fire has never caused steel framed buildings to collapse. On 9/11, the first three in history supposedly did. Wake up.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The last time a fully loaded jumbo jet crashed into a steel building was when?

Cerise

Steel didn't 'melt'......it weakened....then it couldn't support the load. Seriously! Did you look @ that flash that described the construction of WTC?

Winky

wow

Gothy any idea how silly you look to us normal people
you know the grown-ups?

9-11 conspiracy I really?

catocom

oh I though you were referring to where Pelosi was talking about her favorite word being "the word".

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
He is, then he's being difficult. This is winky we're talking about after all.

Gotholic

wow

Gothy any idea how silly you look to us normal people
you know the grown-ups?

9-11 conspiracy I really?

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." -Arthur Schopenhauer

Winky

9/11 yep the CIA did that or was it the mossad?

stoopid is as stoopid does

are you a holocaust denier too?

Gotholic

Re: 9/11 yep the CIA did that or was it the mossad?

stoopid is as stoopid does

are you a holocaust denier too?

If I was a holocaust denier, that would have no bearing on the truth of 9/11.

Winks, how about you watch this documentary even just for laughs and giggles?

At best it will make a believer out of you, at worst, it will give you pause.

jimpeel

Here is the thing that I never hear anyone addressing. Once the planes violated the elevator shafts they became a giant venturi with the fire sucking air up those shafts. The amount of oxygen that this would have added to the fire would increase the intensity of the fire just as a bellows adds oxygen to a hearth. This would have been more than enough to cause buckling and loss of structural integrity of the steel. Once it starts to sag, the loading on adjacent columns becomes unbearable.

Gotholic

Here is the thing that I never hear anyone addressing. Once the planes violated the elevator shafts they became a giant venturi with the fire sucking air up those shafts. The amount of oxygen that this would have added to the fire would increase the intensity of the fire just as a bellows adds oxygen to a hearth. This would have been more than enough to cause buckling and loss of structural integrity of the steel. Once it starts to sag, the loading on adjacent columns becomes unbearable.

There is no need to address the theory that the steel was weakened which caused the collapse since the steel was melted, not weakened. Jet fuel cannot melt steel.

Check out the documentary.