3DMark05 Released!

woodman19_99

I know this isn't a huge tech forum, but just in case anyone hasn't seen, the new 3dMark05 has been released by Futuremark. Ran it last night on a R9800Pro and man was it choppy! Most of the tests bould max out at 3-4 FPS which kinda makes me feel the need to upgrade. But regardless of the framerates, the graphics are rather stunning. Final score was 2212.

If interested, check it out at http://www.futuremark.com/download/?3dmark05.shtml . (Sorry, I don't know how to abreviate that link into something a little smaller...)

THere is a free, non pro download that is still pretty sweet.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I haven't ran that since '03. I have the feeling this is nothing more than a plot by Nvidia and ATI to make me want to buy a new vid card. Mine works well enough for me for the time being...

woodman19_99

Yeah, I hear you, but I wanted to see what my card could do compare to some of the newer ones. It doesn't make any difference anyway, I am not ready for a PCI-X upgrade, as it would involve a system overhaul which is a tad out of budget right now...

catocom

Just so people know before taking time to dl, and setup....

Minimum System Recommendations

x86 compatible processor with SSE support, 2GHz
512MB of RAM
1.5GB of free hard disk space
Windows® 2000/XP with the latest updates & Service Packs
DirectX®9.0c or later
DirectX®9.0 compliant graphics adapter that has 128MB of memory and is capable of PixelShader 2.0 or higher
Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6