what about an entertainment forum?

G

Yesterday we were talking about an entertainment forum. What happened with that? Does anyone like the idea? ?(

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
There are already four forums. I think one more would be OK, but that's probably enough. I gave my opinion in a different thread... basically, I think fewer forums would be better than too many until the traffic really picked up.

G

One thing that you might want to keep in mind is that we have a lot of people that want to be moderators. The Town Hall is really just a feedback forum. We only have three forums that cover various topics so far. I think one or two more is enough.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
True dat. would help out on the moderator thing... but who wants to moderate an empty forum? :D

You're right though, town hall doesn't really count (though it gets plenty of traffic now). One or two more would probably not be too bad.

G

Part of being a moderator is trying to get people interested in whatever you are moderating. If the forum doesn't have anything to talk about, the mod should come up with something.

I don't like mods that never post. Being a mod means being a member too. As a mod, you shouldn't look at yourself any differently or think you are high and mighty just because you are a mod. Being a mod is not easy sometimes, but you have to let people know that you are there to help the board just like they are, and no better or worse than they are. Well maybe sometimes worse. :eek:

sbcanada

Sports - The Canadian Colosseum
Entertainment - The Blockbuster

*ducks out of range to avoid all the rotten tomatoes* :D

ris

i'm trying to think of something suitable for the dawsons creek love and lifestyle thing.... probably get an idea of a few tomorrow