Headbanging icon for post icon?

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
I just noticed that the headbanging icon isn't available as one of the post icons.

Now, before anyone slaps me, yes, I know you can just choose no icon and then put the head-banging icon at the top of the post anyway. But, I think it's discriminating against the poor guy.

While I'm on the subject, I noticed that there are some post icons that aren't in the set of 12 smilies. I kinda like the red and blue 'mad' faces in the post icons, any way to use those as smilies as well?

And what the hell is up with the purple post icon dude? Is that like Barney on crack after a night out and a case of Red Dog? What an ugly ass icon. Man, now I can't stop looking at it. I'm going to put it as the thread icon just cause I have to now... ouch, this is going to hurt.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The post icons are not easily manageable, at least from what I can find in the WBB admin panel (it may require hacking the board), but I can add more smilies and replace the existing post icons with other ones. The purple face is a sad one. I can add the blue pissed face and the red grumpy face to the smilie list, though.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Originally posted by fury The purple face is a sad one.
Not sure if you mean it's supposed to be a "sad face" or just a damn-sad excuse for a smilie. :D I think it's kinda funny myself, everytime I look at it I crack up.
I can add the blue pissed face and the red grumpy face to the smilie list, though.
That would be cool. That vlue smilie is pretty evil looking.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I think, great though he is now, to be truly effective, the headbanger guy needs a mullet. :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Originally posted by L. Summerton
I think, great though he is now, to be truly effective, the headbanger guy needs a mullet. :D

HEY HEY HEY!!! those were the poseur headbangers, we true headbangers laughed at them too :headbang:

a13antichrist

Speaking of the headbanging smilie, I'd really like to suggest replacing :headbang: with
ylsuper.gif
. the first one looks like he's having an epileptic fit.