WTF happened to OTC?

Valkryie

I know I don't post often here but I came back to find that my account had been deleted. I don't recall posting anything obscene or offensive on my last visit. There was no email notifying me that I had been banned or account deleted or whatever happened.

Could I get an explanation?

Nothing happened. You're still a "valid" member, according to the admin info. Wrong password? (small v, not capital, in your username might matter on this new software)

Weird. I didn't forget my password. Cap-locks were not on (I checked that too). it just wouldn't take my password. now I can log in as "valkyrie" (the old member) rather than "Valkyrie" (the new member). The avatar is gone, though. Too bad. I don't have that image on my current laptop to upload and it was made by Bish. *sad* Also noticed that my "ignores" had been removed (no problem anymore, that was the first thing I corrected in my profile, LOL!). "Ignores" are all back the way I like them. :headbang:

Am I the only one who noticed that you transposed the "r" and the "y" to make "Valkryie" in your original post in this thread?

I had to create a new account so I transposed the "y" and "r" so it was similar but not the same. I wasn't sure if username was case sensitive. Any admin that wants to get rid of the newly created "Valkryie" account can do so. I have no intention of logging in with that username now that I can get in with my old one.

there are only five active members left
and all we do is pee on each other
dunno why the site even remains alive

and the iron
don't wanna burnt he place down
ya never's noe's when they might wanna move back in?

2cqzjnl.jpg

Back