Staff member
MitchSchaft
outside looking in
Krusty
L. Summerton
ris
hardtellin
squeeks

Now what we need to know is which forums they are interested in.
I know OSLI was interested in the realworld forum.
we should make sure that we get the right person in the forum. that they are actually interested in it, rather than just wanting to be a mod.

We have 3 forums to fill, real world, entertainment, and love and lifestyles. i think for the time being(untill we get more traffic) we should need only 1 per forum.

krusty

Window Licker
town hall and private forums

my name has never had a capital "k" in it ... shows how much attentiion my so called friends pay.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
sorry man, i just cut and pasted from other threads.

Also please re read the bottom paragraph s of my post.
it list the forums and there is no private forums.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I would love to do Love and Lifestyles, as that's where I seem to be most. Thanks for nominating me, all who did, it was a pleasant surprise. :)

G

I would like to see Mitch and Leslie both voted in as mods of that forum since they both are so active and want to do it. A lot of people have said they'd like to see both of them as mods, including me.

Originally posted by s4
I would like to see Mitch and Leslie both voted in as mods of that forum since they both are so active and want to do it. A lot of people have said they'd like to see both of them as mods, including me.

Ditto :D

ris

sorry i've been out of the loop everyone, work has been a mare today. thanks jr for mentioning me with regard to Ents, that'd be great :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by MitchSchaft
No offense, though:D. But hey...;)
:( Sadly, it seems that we're both a little bit too taken at the moment. You could call me when you're free, though ;) :D