Smilie smilie Carol Smiley....

Scanty

Is it just me, or did there used to be a function where the most often used smilies (used by you) were displayed in the reply page?

unclehobart

That along with many things died under a fundamental major VBulletin upgrade about 6-8 months ago. Most of our little toys were addon hacks by Fury... and he's hard to come by these days.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
The most often thing broke. It hasn't worked since, despite a ton of effort. :(

Scanty

The very same. Sorry, I like inserting random British things that hardly anyone gets. Because when someone does it's much more exciting :lloyd:

Oh and Sharky, nice boat.

tonksy

Carol Smiley? That's the Scottish one that's so flipping hard to understand? I try, I really do...but I can't....and I grew up listening to British-esque accents so you would think I would have a leg up.

Scanty

Yah. I didn't know she was known in the U-SofA. You think she's hard to understand? You should hear someone from Glasgow :D

unclehobart

Glaswegianesque has nothing on this one Irishman I dealt with for three years at my old job that hailed from Donegal, Ireland. I never understood one fecking utterance that came from his mouth. It was a sub-sub-sub accent of the deepest Irish I have ever heard.

MrBishop

c'mon, Prof... you damn well know how tough it was for the average person to understand a certain someone who spoke with a Glasgow accent. Hell, it took me years to get a hang on that accent. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I got Scottish'd at the other day downtown. I was walking along and a construction worker working in a building said "dfjfjdsfjdsfjsdfdstd fddsffkdds fdsjfjkdsaafds, Miss".

I smiled, and nodded, and kept walking. I have NO idea what he said :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I got Scottish'd at the other day downtown. I was walking along and a construction worker working in a building said "dfjfjdsfjdsfjsdfdstd fddsffkdds fdsjfjkdsaafds, Miss".

I smiled, and nodded, and kept walking. I have NO idea what he said :D

Nice, so I can say whatever you can't understand and you'll smile and nod. ;)

Sharky

The very same. Sorry, I like inserting random British things that hardly anyone gets. Because when someone does it's much more exciting :lloyd:

Oh and Sharky, nice boat.

Thanky, but she's not mine - that was a delivery to the Bahamas. :cool:

I sold mine a while back. :(