Official moderator nominator

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Put in your official nominations for new moderators here. Self-nominations are fine.

We need a general idea of who wants to run for moderatorship.

I think there have already been some nominations in other threads for the following:

MitchSchaft
outside looking in
Justintime (already a mod)

If I missed any, please make your nominations in this thread. ;)

G

I believe Krusty wants to be considered. I feel that I must nominate him because I may not have came back if he hadn't asked me to in chat.

sbcanada

You hired Justintime? Man, I leave for a couple hours and this whole place is turned upside down... new mods, new forums... I better get to work.. :D

I thought we're sposed to vote in new mods?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I think we all know how a vote for Justintime would've went. I never noticed any opposition about the idea of him being a mod before, if that is not the case then I need to know.

There's no rational way for me to explain going back on our word that future moderators would be voted in, I can only apologize for it. So, I'm sorry.

G

I had a lot to do with it too. I asked both Sam and Fury to make him a mod. He is posting over here like crazy, and I recommended him because he had so much enthusiasm about the site that it was contagious.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Since my last nomination is moot, now, I'd like to offer another, if I may, I think that ris would also be fantastic for many of the same reasons I gave for nominating justintime, regular attendance on boards, never has posted anything inappropriate and takes responsibility for himself, offers assistance to all who ask and sticks with the threads until issue solved, and as well, ris is very well liked and respected. That's my new nomination and vote. :)

krusty

Window Licker
Once again I see words written not being backed up by admin.

If we are to nominate the new mods, let it happen that way.

A lot of people will get pissed off otherwise.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Well, Mitchschaft has already self-nominated himeself, so to relieve the admins from having nominated anyone on that list, I, the undersigned, do herby officially request that my username be added to the "bag of stinky names of people that for some reason want to moderate a forum." :D

OSLI

:D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Krusty, was this the kind of request you were looking for?

Originally posted by fury
Put in your official nominations for new moderators here. Self-nominations are fine.

We need a general idea of who wants to run for moderatorship.

I think there have already been some nominations in other threads for the following:

MitchSchaft
outside looking in
Justintime (already a mod)

If I missed any, please make your nominations in this thread. ;)

G

It's not exactly true, Krusty. sbcanada and I were over at HWC doing our thing trying to talk people into putting the board together. JustinTime got here very early and started posting like crazy. He deserved to be a mod. He has shown that he loves this site and wants to do anything he can to get it going.

I recommend: L. Summerton, MitchSchaft, outside looking in , and Krusty.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Whoops, I reread the thread, and I have realized that krusty was referring to the higher up stuff, not mine and mitchshafts posts, please accept my apologies krusty and if this can be deleted, please do - I don't want to cause any bad blood. Sorry again, krusty, I misunderstood what you were getting at. :)

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
hands krusty a paxil and sends him to anger managment class. I think fury did exactly what you are saying we wont. relax and take a chill pill. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Glad to hear it :D, after the last couple of days, I'm not sure what the small stuff is anymore ?( :)

sbcanada

Originally posted by s4
It's not exactly true, Krusty. sbcanada and I were over at HWC doing our thing trying to talk people into putting the board together. JustinTime got here very early and started posting like crazy. He deserved to be a mod. He has shown that he loves this site and wants to do anything he can to get it going.

I recommend: L. Summerton, MitchSchaft, outside looking in , and Krusty.

I was the first non-admin member to sign up. THEN Justintime came along and me and him bitched back and forth for hours... :D

Justintime does deserve a mod spot, and I have no complaints about it. But, now that we have enough mods for the time being, I think there should be no more mods added until we get more traffic and more forums. THEN, when we need more mods a list should be made of possible candidates and a vote should be taken.

ris

i'd like to accept the nomination from l.summerton - anything i can do to help on these boards :)