mr. compassion

nnewton

"There's only one person who is responsible for making that decision [to go to war], and that's me. And there's only one person who hugs the mothers and the widows, the wives and the kids on the death of their loved ones. Others hug, but having committed the troops, I've got an additional responsibility to hug, and that's me, and I know what it's like." -- GWB to Barbara Walters, ABC "20/20," 12/13/02.

Aunty Em

Be afraid, be very afraid!

It just amazes me how many gaffs can come out of one mouth...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
So the guy isn't that well of a speech maker... I'm not much of a talker myself, but you don't see people repeatedly posting "fury, YOU DA MUTE! :headbang:" do you?

tommyj27

Not really Banned
*looks around for a rock to crawl under.

i really appreciate the political candidates (not usually the winning ones) who think that the children of government officials should be the first ones shipped the front lines

Aunty Em

tommyj27 said:
*looks around for a rock to crawl under.

i really appreciate the political candidates (not usually the winning ones) who think that the children of government officials should be the first ones shipped the front lines

I appreciate the ones who think that government officials, including political candidates, should be the first shipped to the front lines. Don't visit the sins of the fathers on the kids, they can't help having such assholes for dads they didn't have a choice in the matter.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Pretty soon, he'll make it illegal to quote him....in the interest of national security, of course...