Happy Anniversary OTC!

MrBishop

Odd though..the number of days online seems off. 2922days is 8 years. OTC was open before 9/11

2922 Days, 15 Hours, 15 Minutes, And 19 Seconds Since Forums Came Online!

:lurk:

Winky

Happy Anniversary OTC! Now shut it down!

yeah I recall typing stuff here that day
GW flew those airplanes into the Towers.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Not a countdown clock... a count-up clock. It counts off how long the site has been up.

MrBishop

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at www.otcentral.com contains elements from the site whomgodsdestroy.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for whomgodsdestroy.com.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.

Perhaps someone should look into this?

MrBishop

What is the current listing status for whomgodsdestroy.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 5 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 27 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 8 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-04-23, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-04-23.
Malicious software includes 2 scripting exploit(s), 2 trojan(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 6 domain(s), including viafeydvfir.com/, afonya123.com/, ideyfkwifir.com/.

3 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including iner.kz/, augami.net/, search.twitter.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS32181 (ECOMD).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, whomgodsdestroy.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
From google

catocom

I figure it might have to do with one of the ads.

Could be, though, someone doesn't like the conversation in TRW.:p

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I doubt it'd be the ads, they're run by Google. Then again, I don't know what kind of vetting process they go through...wish those warnings were more descriptive and pinpointed what did it. :confbang: