About the Kiddie Korner part deux

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
our beloved samcurry said:
The Kiddie Korner is a beautiful place with wondrous things and pretty colors... Actually it's not. It's where you end up restricted to if you act like a child. Chances are if you're immature enough to have been locked up in here, there's no reason to believe you will ever manage to get back out. You can still read other forums but not post in them.

Everyone else can post here too, so this is also the place where spam/disgusting threads will end up, keeping the rest of the forums free of crap.

[updated by fury December 9th at 12:05 EST]

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Tis been awhile since anyone got confined here. Even the whore got released, didn't he?

Winky

Oh I bet you'd just love to Korner me in the Kiddie Korner and have your way with me!

Winky

Well then undoubtedly it is absolutely essential for me to

make your fantasy come true!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The KK was created as a stop over point. Poeple who were nearly out of hand (knowing the rules & staying just inside the boundry) or those who would create a stir if they were simply banned are locked in the KK.

If they realize their error & get over themself, they would be released. If they continued, or got worse, they were banned.

So, ultimately, yes, the KK is a free zone. However, that freedom is not eternal.